[AT] Ford 7600 4WD

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Sep 13 19:51:45 PDT 2008

I went to a sale yesterday and today a Ford 7600 4WD with a Koyker
loader jumped on my trailer...

As always it needs some First Aid.  I need to know if it is a 7600 or
7610 to get a manual for it.  I have not determined what controls the
front end.  It has a lever at the left side of the transmission under
the seat that appears to be a hand brake.  It also has a rod that moves
vertically about the front edge of the seat.  The front end loader is
connected into the external hydraulics and the loader cylinders will
have to be repacked.  It has the 11.2 x 24 front wheels.  It should be a
good loader tractor. I intend to put a front mounted pump on it.   It
has a turn signal on the dash so I think it was built in England.

Cecil in OKla