[AT] Tire Orientation

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Sep 12 03:39:51 PDT 2008

years ago if you workde on very sandy ground, you would mount the tires
bsckward to "pull" the sand under the tire instead of digging out.
Haven't seen one done like that in a long time.  It probably will not
have a lot of effect unless it is the land wheel when plowing.  The real
problem is with the looks....   It doesn't take all that long to change
one.  We do all of our own tires here including auto and truck.  I use
tire tools and a air breakdown tool.

Cecil in OKla