[AT] Tire Orientation

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Sep 11 16:02:59 PDT 2008

Yep that is because they are being pulled instead of pulling.  Being pulled
they get more traction reversed than they would going the same way as
tractor tires are mounted.  The pressure on the pulled tire is on the same
side of the cleat as it is on the pulling tire turned in the other
orientation.

Charlie