[AT] Tire Orientation

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:41:51 PDT 2008

I think Charlie makes a very good point.  The tractor has an open
differential, so if there's a traction difference left to right, the
one with lower traction gets all the power and it spins.  Like a car
with no limited-slip differential, just a plain open differential,
with one drive wheel on ice.  That wheel spins and the other one just
sits there.

Steve O.