[AT] Tire Orientation

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Thu Sep 11 14:37:19 PDT 2008

I know this is not an answer to your problem, but.......
We do a lot of hard surface driving pulling hay wagons, big bale trailers
and such. The dealer gives us the option on which way we want the tires
mounted. Extended driving on hard surfaces with the tread reversed extends
the tread life up to 30%.
Dave