[AT] Tire Orientation

John Paur johnjanpaur2 at directcon.net
Thu Sep 11 13:31:21 PDT 2008

You are absolutely correct about the potential problems with running the
tire backwards under the conditions which you describe, i.e. there would not
be a problem, it would just look odd. I don't know how many wheel/rim
combinations there are but if yours is like mine, you could turn the tire
and rim around on the wheel so that the tread would run in the correct
direction, the only thing would be that the valve stem would not be by the
notch on the wheel.  Tires on an A are likely 12.4 or wider and the valve
stem is far enough away from the wheel that it would not cause any problem.
At least that way, the tread on both tires would rotate in the correct
direction.  John