[AT] 3000 lift control valve adjustment questions

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Sep 9 17:11:56 PDT 2008

If you cannot find anything that looks bent or warped, then I would use
the 2000 adjustments or find the specs for a 4000 and see if it is any
closer.  I know this is not much help, but do we know for sure that this
tractor has not had a top deck broken sometime and replaced from a
salvage yard?  Is there a serial number   on the top deck??

Cecil in OKla