[AT] Yanmar equipment (was Re: Cub Cadet values

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Sep 9 06:39:59 PDT 2008

Prior to my retirement, I worked at a tractor dealership that sold
Yanmar small hydraulic excavators and wheel loaders. They were
exceptionally well designed and built - I don't recall any ever coming
back in for anything but routine service. (They were also very nice to
operate.) <http://www.yanmar.com/construction/products/excavators/>

Mike