[AT] Cub Cadet values

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:42:10 PDT 2008

Hi Bruce, my first exposure to Yanmar diesels was in a sail boat as well.  A
friend of mine bought a C&C 36 that was a retired SORC (southern offshore
racing circuit) boat and we campaigned it in Coastal NC for a few years.  It
had a 2 cyl Yanmar that ran most of the time on a mixture of stale diesel
fuel and sea water.  That thing was tough.  We only used it when absolutely
necessary.  We'd drain the water out of the filter and fire it off.  It
would plug along, often on one cyl but it got the job done.

Charlie