[AT] Cub Cadet values

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 8 10:52:52 PDT 2008

On Sep 8, 2008, at 7:58 AM, charlie hill wrote:

> Steve do the models and  parts interchange?  For example if I buy a
> Mahindra
> can I go to Case IH and buy parts for it?

MAYbe the spark plug and tires. That's about it.

It seems to me that you could get Mahindra parts at your cub cadet
dealer, and possibly from Case IH.  But most parts for the Mahindra-
made thing will not fit the MTD-made Cub Cadets, or even less the IH
made machines.  There would be exceptions, of course.  Here are two
examples for my  15-year old Cub Cadet made by MTD:

Item                Price at Cub Cadet dealer   Price for equivalent
part elsewhere

Spark Plug   $5                                             $4
deck belt         35                                             24
(Tractor Supply)
Deck Spindle Bearing  24 each                   18 (Auto store)

Roy

Roy Morgan
13033 Downey Mill Rd
Lovettsville, VA 20180