[AT] Cub Cadet values

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 13:41:15 PDT 2008

Hi HL,

I used to sail & many inboard diesel engines are auxilllary power for sail boats, generally over 28 foot.  So I went on the web to check out your question & Yanmar is a Japanese engine company (since 1912).  They make diesel engines for many applications, now for the compact tractor line sold by Cub Cadet.

Bruce