[AT] test - Hanna and Fran

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Sep 6 06:06:08 PDT 2008

Here just west of ATIS central we barely got any rain (not even enough
to dampen the seeds I sowed in the garden yesterday).  Overcast and we
might get another shower or two this morning but it is doubtful.

I remember Raleigh after Fran.  My best friend from college (and
ex-brother in law) lives to the south of downtown and after Fran passed
by he had 4 trees on his house.  During Fran's approach I stood in my
yard looking east.  I could see clearly the edge of the rain bands while
standing in my sunny yard.

David
NW NC