[AT] what's out there

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 19:26:07 PDT 2008

On Aug 21, 2008, at 6:05 PM, Bruce Moden wrote:

>  ... hope that there
> were some resorable 50's vintage tractors out there...
> Preferably in the Western NY,

Bruce,

We have just moved to central NY - near Ithaca.  I've just come back
to our VA house and the computer is downloading 3 weeks of emails for
me.

BUT.... on my way out of town in NY, I noticed two old tractors for
sale.  Went past them too fast to get a good look, but, I think one of
them was a Harvester 4xx (?) - about the same size as my '53 IHC W-4
(which I got with our "new" house).

The second one was smaller and looked older and was also red, I think.

ANYway, I'll be passing them again in a couple of days and can slow
way down (i'll have two ponies in the trailer) and maybe take a
picture of one or both soon.

Roy

Roy Morgan
13033 Downey Mill Rd