[AT] 350u steering valve

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:22:24 PDT 2008

I finally got another priorty valve today. the last one got lost in the
mail. Had to go order bolts 61/2" grade 5, and a pack of orings. All these
local stores bolts just had 6"  and the junk no grade (soft) bolts on up
7-8" an I didnt want to cut them off and cut more threads on a junk bolt. So
i should be getting the tractor ready for the loader install soon as the
bolts arrive.  This valve was hard to find, since they usually come with a
tractor attached.
I thought that I would say something since everyone has been testing to see
if the list was working. Any of yall know witch part or place in the
sandwich this prioity valve needs to be ? It can go inside of the lift valve
or on the outer side ?
  I have had to leave everything go since she  had the stroke, but she is
barley able to talk. We been going and feeding her some everyday, just to
try keeping her hydrated.
Thanks again for all yall that was concerned enough to ask about her. You
definitley dont need a stroke, she is in bad shape and not going to be with
us much longer. So I do my best to check on her daily on the phone and in
person.

Kevin