[Farmall] 1944 Farmall B Question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Sep 1 08:04:39 PDT 2008

Make sure you get a non-pressurized cap - the thermosyphon system on the
B is not supposed to be under pressure, and using a pressurized cap will
cause it to boil over. Also make sure that your radiator fins aren't
clogged up with leaves/trash. Another thing that can cause overheating
is a loose fan belt.

Mike