[AT] Fw: Rev. Charl/ D-14 Alternator.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:27:12 PDT 2008

Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite.  I can override the block.  It's not a
problem.  The ZA web site says that people have used TinyURL to redirect
folks to malicious sites.  They didn't blame Tinyurl.  They are just trying
to protect their customers and advise you to proceed to the site if you feel
it is safe.  I just wanted Farmer to know that his links might be getting
blocked.

Charlie