[AT] Chainsaw - 2 years without shrpening?

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 07:17:11 PDT 2008

Whoops, this one from Spencer just showed up.  Thank you for the kind
words and support, Spencer!

Irma, please disregard my note posted a few minutes ago.

Steve O.

PS:  the answer is about 3-4 cords of firewood in total over two years
of ownership and about 50-ish trash trees dropped including mostly
black cherry and autumn olive.  Can't give precise numbers because the
ancient 031AV is also still running and has done some small fraction
of the work.  Not exactly the heavy usage a pro puts on a saw, but
it's way waaaayyy past the point where I would expect a sharpening is
needed.