[AT] Case sighted

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun Oct 19 17:46:12 PDT 2008

On the way home today, we stopped at an antique mall just north of the I-64/I-85 intersection at Lexington, Virginia.  On the front lawn, they have a field-ready Case.  I couldn't find an S, SC, SD, or any other model mark on it, but it is of that series and appears to be complete and straight.  It needs a battery, flushed fuel system, and a new steering wheel, but the rest of it is in very good condition.  My guess is that the tires are original, but they still are holding air.  I don't know whether the engine is free or not.  It has OEM hydraulics.  Asking price is $1500.00.  Location is at: Duke's Lexington Antique Mall, 30 Pinnacle Lane, N. Lee Hwy., Lexington, VA, 24450, phone (540) 463-9511
Larry