[AT] OT Chainsaw recommendations?

Phil M. Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Fri Oct 17 12:03:04 PDT 2008

As you've probably already gathered, the Stihl and Husquavarna saws are the
ones to look at - both great saws.  I have had great luck with my Husky.  As
is often the answer, choose between the two by picking the one that has the
best local dealer.

(I chose my Husky by asking the same question on the list about 8 years ago)

Phil
Courtland, MN