[AT] Off topic Open Office and computer associations.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 14 13:57:21 PDT 2008

I thought I'd try it.  I'm due to upgrade my computer before too long.  I
figure I'll get along with it until I buy something new and opt for
Microsoft Office in the next box.  I don't know why I haven't broken down
and bought Office before now, at least the student and home version but for
some reason I haven't.  Too cheap I guess.  It would have come in handy many
times.

Charlie