[AT] Fuel price

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Oct 31 04:46:03 PDT 2008

    Fuel oil prices have come down considerably here in Ohio. I am finally
going to fill my oil tanks today. Quoted $2.44 at my local dealer. Called
several places yesterday and was quoted prices from $2.44 to $3.17 for truck
delivery. A lot better than the $3.67 I was quoted 6 weeks ago.
    Diesel prices at the pump is ranging between $ 2.979 in Saint Marys to $
3.599 in Bellefontaine.
    Gasoline prices still over $2.00 here at. 2.069 to $2.499.

                    Gene