[AT] Fuel price

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 03:56:47 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Dave Merchant <kosh at ncweb.com> wrote:
> $1.98 at Speedway in NE Ohio tonite!
>
> Dave Merchant

==========================

When gas was bouncing around about $4 I predicted on several list that
it would at some point drop below $2. I was laughed at "a lot"...
They have quit laughing.
Notice that I didn't say how long it would stay there.   :-)
We just put about 3,000 miles on the Astro-van in the last 10 days
going to Baltimore, DC and extreme southeast VA then down across NC to
Chattanooga TN and home. Sure was glad it had dropped a lot.
Everything along the east coast was a fair bit higher than here.
Yesterday it was $2.09.9 here but it has been below $2 at several
stations in Indy.
If it would only stay down there... I don't know personally but have
heard that heating oil and propane have not come down.
It was a good trip but after a week I was clicking my ruby slippers
together and repeating "there is no place like home"...   ;-)
--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)