[AT] John Deere 6619T engine

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 30 20:39:41 PDT 2008

On Oct 30, 2008, at 4:15 AM, Herbert Metz wrote:

> Cecil, buyers for your JD 6619T engine?

Speaking of John Deer, I saw a JD tractor near a hay wagon (Halloween
display) at a local food store.  I think it was a type "A".  I peered
into the thing to discover it had two cylinders, apparently lain on
their sides front to back at the bottom of the whole thing.  Odd,
because the rear wheels were as almost as tall as I am (toed in front
wheels) and it looked like a no nonsense machine.

I found a picture of a B and it looked a lot like that:
http://www.retiredtractors.com/index1024.htm

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net