[AT] Fw: Rev. Charl/ D-14 Alternator.

Mike msm10301 at juno.com
Tue Oct 28 10:32:24 PDT 2008

What software are you using that is blocking it Charlie. Mike M

-- "charlie hill" <charliehill at embarqmail.com> wrote:
Steve,  they are blocking tinyurl because it has been used to redirect folks
to spy sites.   I'm not afraid of any link that Farmer sends me.  I was just
trying to let him know why sometimes folks might not be able to get to a
link when he uses Tinyurl