[AT] Portland show dates?

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:05:19 PDT 2008

Hey Folks...
     My wife indicated we're going to Indiana next year for some
anniversary in her family... it could be my first chance to make the
pilgrimage to the Holy Tractor land and show. I believe she said
September 18th or thereabouts and I'm hoping the show schedule is
online someplace so I can "schedule" this. I've never spent any time
in Indiana before but she grew up there so I know we'll be doing some
touring. I did a quick Google search and could not find the 2009 show
dates... can someone help me out here?

Thanks!

I've been trying to figure out how to work this out for years... maybe
I'll finally get my chance!

Ken in AZ