[AT] Primer and paint for old tractors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 26 13:54:42 PDT 2008

John that varies not only by paint type but by brand.  It'd be best if you
got the product data sheet for the particular paint you plan to use and go
by that.  It will tell you minimum and maximum recoat times.  They are
usually somewhat temperature dependent.  If it is a major brand paint the
data is probably available on the companies web site.

Charlie