[AT] Primer and paint for old tractors

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Oct 26 14:07:27 PDT 2008

ON the subject of paint...  Has anyone used the paint from
www.Ipaint.com  They have a free shippin on $200 orders and have the
catalyzed paint .. I bought some blue for my 2600 ford I am getting
ready to sell, They forgot to put the hardener in with the paint, but
hopefully they will take care of that.

Cecil in OKla