[AT] Another OT computer related but could be tractor friendly

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri Oct 24 15:55:28 PDT 2008

FWIW, Sketch-up comes highly recommended by my colleagues who are still teaching at universities across the county.  It does an excellent job of getting you started in modeling and documentation.  I haven't tried loading and using it since I got high-speed Internet here at home, but it does require that in order to be efficient.

Larry