[AT] Off topic Open Office PDF UPDATE Larry Goss

Phil M. Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Fri Oct 24 14:51:02 PDT 2008

Actually, pdf files work about the best for transferring art files between
shops.  You can take a pdf file created in, say, Adobe Illustrator and
import it into Corel Draw and have it retain all of the editable
characteristics.  It works better than trying to import an Illustrator file
into Corel Draw, or open a cdr file that was exported by Illustrator.  It is
also a great way to move art files from a Mac OS to a Windows OS.  It really
has become the standard for portability in the graphics industry.

Probably not information that you needed anyway, but it's free.

Phil
Courtland, MN