[Farmall] Farmall H help

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Wed Oct 22 09:04:06 PDT 2008

I couldn't make any sense of this description until John suggested a high
crop version.  A high tractor with a single front wheel matches the
description of a cotton harvester tractor with the picker removed.  What
does the serial plate say?  Any extra letters stamped in along with the
model or serial number?  As has been suggested, pictures would help a lot.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net