[AT] chainsaws now Hydro Ax

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Oct 22 08:02:53 PDT 2008

To be honest with you, compared to the one the guy here has, I believe the
one in that video clip has hydaulic pump problems.  The one here does not
bog down like that.  When he wants to cut down a big tree he just tilts the
frame back a little, walks up to the base of the tree and puts light
pressure on the hydrostatic drive of the tractor.  The cutter just sits
there and eats on the tree as if you were swinging an axe at it.  Cetainly
you can bog any of them down and that stuff in the video might have been
tougher than it looked but it just seemed like it was bogging down a bit
early.

Charlie