[Farmall] H Acquired, Now the interesting part

Jerry Kleehammer sheenajk at rochester.rr.com
Tue Oct 21 12:18:57 PDT 2008

The leak is not to hard to fix. Check with OEM tractor parts for the seals.
The break linings can be sent to NAPA and they reline them. Most any auto
store can re line they. Not sure of the cost. I have to do mind this winter.
OEM # 800-283-2122. These people seem to be the cheapest for farmall parts
that I have found. Jerry