[AT] Fw: Chainsaw Ramblings wife & loader - now chainsaw pruning poles

Mullrbob at wmconnect.com Mullrbob at wmconnect.com
Tue Oct 21 06:35:29 PDT 2008

I know what you mean about trusting the wife to operate the loader bucket!

Several Years ago I brought home from work a boom truck and man lift basket.
Took my wife with me to the ballpark and had her raise me up to change some
light bulbs on 50 foot poles. I said just push this lever to raise me up and
pull this one to let me down, don't touch any other levers (swing, boom,
stabilizers, etc.) Got the job done, but never again.

Thanks,
Robert Mull
Woodstock, Georgia