[AT] Fw: Chainsaw Ramblings - now chainsaw pruning poles

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Oct 21 05:49:02 PDT 2008

Thanks Mike,
I think I'll rent that one in a few weeks to do the pruning I need.
If it works as well as I think it will I might be convinced to add to my
"toy supply".  I saw both the heavy duty and a lighter unit with a fixed
pole at the dealer.
Sadly I bought my Stihl trimmer the year before they offered the unit
with the various attachments.  The pruning pole attachment for the newer
trimmers might be just the thing for my very light use.

David
NW NC