[AT] Chainsaw - 2 years without shrpening?

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Oct 21 04:54:53 PDT 2008

Irma - Uncalled for and out of bounds .    I've spoken with Dave and he
knows the AT list rules are stricter than the engine list's rules and
have reminded him.    I suggest you follow the same.   I've met Steve O
in person many times and I can assure you he is nothing but gracious,
gentlemanly and bright.  I especially regret you bringing him up because
I am sure he doesn't deserve the comment below.

Dave's posts' invite a few lumps from time to time and and I know he is
big enough to take the hit; but I am equally as sure Steve O doesn't
deserve it.
Everyone cool your jets and lets get back to tractors.

Spencer