[AT] Chainsaw - 2 years without shrpening?

Frank gremaux at midrivers.com
Mon Oct 20 03:38:36 PDT 2008

If that guy thinks he is funny he has another think coming........and I do
not know anyone that thinks he is!
We are not all as smart as he is to be able to "use the English language" as
he does but I really think most knew what I meant as well as he did...
but he has always had to make something out  of nothing.......
I will unsubscribe again so will not read any responses.......I don't need
it

Frank