[AT] OT Chainsaw recommendations?

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Fri Oct 17 19:13:56 PDT 2008

Hi Frank,

No offense taken.  It was a very good saw for the time (it replaced a
saw about 3 times it size!).  Only a few parts are still available for
it the last time I checked.  I am going to have to replace the clutch on
it soon, and by the time you add up all the parts, it will be cheaper in
the long run to replace it rather than repair it.

Thanks to all for the chain saw suggestions.  I will go with either a
Husqvarna or Stihl (pro version).  It will boil down to cost, and what I
have (not much... :o) to spend on it when the time comes.

Thanks,
Howard