[AT] Fall Cleanup

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Fri Oct 17 19:39:10 PDT 2008

Mark, Charlie, Larry & Gene...

I apologize for not getting back to your replies (messed my back up good
this time).

I really appreciate the suggestions and am happy to hear that this stuff can
be controlled. In a county not far from here, there was an abandoned farm
that was totally covered with poison oak/ivy/sumac (not sure which) and it
took YEARS before they could ever do anything with that place.

Again, thank you for the suggestions.

Dick