[AT] OT Chainsaw recommendations?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:19:21 PDT 2008

I'll vote for Stihl also.  No matter what brand you buy get something from
the professional line.  Go to a chain saw store and buy one of the smaller
saws in the pro line instead of even the top end of the consumer line.  It
might cost you a bit more up front but it'll pay you back many times over.

Charlie