[AT] OT Chainsaw recommendations?

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Fri Oct 17 11:29:22 PDT 2008

The saw is the same age as my truck.  Makes for a "matched" pair when I
am cutting firewood.... :o).

It is still working ok for the most part, but the clutch on it is
starting to fail, and the parts (those that I can still get) cost about
1/2 the cost of a new saw.

What model Echo weed whacker do you have?  I have a model 304 (I think)
in the garage that I need to get back running again, needs a new carb
(which I have) and fuel line replaced (which I do not have, and you can
no longer get from Echo).

Howard