[AT] Off topic Open Office and computer associations.

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Oct 14 23:23:11 PDT 2008

Charlie,

I've used OpenOffice for several years and I'm sold on its utility.
Most MS Office files will be handled well - especially Word Docs.  The
spreadsheet is also very good.  The only area I've found a bit of a
compatibility problem with is Powerpoint.  Not bad just little things.

Can't beat the price for sure.

I've used it with Win98 and XP.

David
NW NC