[AT] While we're on the subject of generators

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 05:30:13 PDT 2008

Well, at least you admitted you were nitpicking, Steve, as I was with Charlie.  I appreciate that.  I considered the two terms "current" and "voltage" before before I made the comment.  Decided current sounded more likely.  I now see your point.  It seems I do remember that current refers to flow.  No ground, no flow.  HO hum.  I can always pick the wrong choice on a 50/50 situation.

Charlie V.