[AT] wiring

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Mon Oct 6 19:03:59 PDT 2008

I'm not surprised, Steve.  I had the mistaken notion that very little changed from edition to edition of the book until I printed some guidelines that I extracted from the 1987 edition concerning the particulars of house wiring.  A student in my class challenged my version of the guidelines.  Sure enough, they had changed the standards in the NEC.

The bottom line: don't treat the book as unchangeable.

Larry