[AT] While we're on the subject of generators

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Oct 6 04:50:58 PDT 2008

When you have it running, I am connect yourvoltmeter from each hot leg
to the common.  Then connect from this to the generator frame.  If there
is no voltage, then this is the neutral for sure.  The common should be
your neutral.  I say should be as I have had some interesting things
happen.  ost a message on the old generators forum at smokstak.com  ther
are some Onan technicians there who work in the areas that have to run
on generators all the time....

Cecil in OKla