[AT] need help with 6KW generator

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Oct 4 18:19:17 PDT 2008

I think the problem may be with flashing the field to the rotor shaft...

Here is a link to servicing a Marathon Brushless Generator and some
schematics.  The field flashing procedure is in there....  Should be the
same for all of them....

http://www.klingecorp.com/pdfmanuals/Marathon_Rabbit.pdf

Cecil in oKla