[AT] possibly OT scrap prices---Wally gas

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 2 06:37:48 PDT 2008

It's the same here.  Not with Sheetz because they don't have many stores
here yet.  There is a local chain that has stores in 2 or 3 counties.  You
can ride down highway 70 and pass several of their stores in a 40 mile ride.
The prices change sometimes as much as 20 cents in that distance and they
always seem to be cheaper at the stores most distant from the terminal.

It's all about competition.  Here  in the town where I live they pretty much
control the price.   down the road just a ways the price is set by Kangaroo
and Murphy and they come down to it.

Charlie