[Farmall] Couple more newbie questions

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Wed Oct 1 12:26:39 PDT 2008

I keep swearing that I won't get into this argument again.  I'll just say
this, when you have the chance, run your tractor over a scale one end at a
time.  You will get a much better idea how close to the rear wheel the
center of gravity is and how little difference a wide front could possibly
make.  Any advantage that the wide front MIGHT have is more than negated by
added blissful confidence it gives the operator.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net