[Farmall] The IHC in my country

Roberto Rivero rj.rivero at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 16:33:09 PST 2008

The grey tractor, Mike is really blue, that is a British Fordson Super
Major, i took the photo because i think that is a very good machine, good
diesel direct start not heater, transmission with two ranges low and fast 8
speeds, and a complete hydraulic system and never had mecanical problem, a
good tractor for the 1959 to 1965 more or less.  It has some kind of chains
in the rear wheels in order to go throw the mud. The guy smiling, is an
upgrade to the photo.