[AT] plows

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Fri Nov 28 13:56:33 PST 2008

Bruce,

Then they were the styled A & B and the listing of the published dates verifies
that. 1939 was the first year the A's & B's were styled. Many call the 1939 and
1940 models: unstyled A's and B's with new tin but there were more changes than
that. However, there are quite a few common parts also.

Dean Van Peursem
Apache Junction, AZ

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
 George Bernard Shaw