[AT] Huber with Hercules motor

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 26 04:46:58 PST 2008

Gene, did you post the message at AllisChalmers.com?
Some of those guys will do anything short of murder for a BUDA engine.  If
you like, send me the info and pictures and I'll post it over there.  I
don't want to take it away from someone on this list that wants it but I
sure want to stop it from comming back as a Kia.

Charlie